Friday, February 11, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: I Heart Cupcakes

Keep Calm And Have A Cupcake, is the best motto and advice during an epic crisis, because only something as adorable and sweet as a cupcake can save you from a major melt down.

Cupcakes are glorious  and recently they've been making waves in the fashion industry, from cute little charms and accessories to companies like Johnny Cupcakes branding this flamboyant muffin on t-shirts and other apparel.

I've loved cupcakes for ages, but not for their deliciousness. To be honest I don't really have a sweet tooth, so cupcakes aren't a mouth watering treat for me. Instead, they're little visual treasures. Even an average bake can dress up a cupcake, and this dress me up potential is, what I believe, has led to this cupcake- for-wear movement as it inspires stylists and fashionistas to incorporate them into outfits. I don't believe there is a jeweler that hasn't made at least a charm for a bracelet, and where there are cupcake charms you'll probably find me ooohhing  and awing over the metal pink frosting.

Thank you for going through this week of What I Heart with me. Have a sweeter-than-cupcakes weekend!

Happy Valentine's Day.
Best-Seller Cupcakes
$45 - saksfifthavenue.com

cupcake | Tumblr
tumblr.com

cupcakes
tumblr.com

Satellite True
satelliteofyou.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment