Monday, February 28, 2011

February Faves

February, the month of love was lovely. It was short and that’s always nice. However, we are heading into one of my least favorite months and now I’m wishing February had slowed down a bit. But before I say goodbye to it, let me reminisce over some of my faves this month.

1. KissKiss lipstick by Guerlain. I got this lipstick from a friend for Christmas and at first I looked at it as any other lipstick. It’s not. It has made it onto my list of beloved beauty products. The colors are beautiful .Rose Entetant was the one I was lucky enough to receive, and it’s a very pretty color that works for day or night. The lipstick always goes on smooth and it is moisturizing. I wish it wasn’t so expensive ($31) because I would gladly buy every shade available.

2. Woodwick Candles. Last month, I received a candle from another friend of mine (my friends spoil me) and without question I’m in love with it. It’s not just a candle folks; it is a passage into romance town. The vanilla bean scent is intoxicating. If it were a dessert I’d be fat. But the coolest thing about it is that it crackles like a fireplace when lit. I love fire places and the sound just adds to the entire mood. I will be getting more of these indefinitely.








Clean Logic, Soap Sponge, Lavender (Pack of 12)3. Clean logics soap+sponge. In case you missed it, you can check out my review of this item here. But for a quick summary, soap+sponge is a sponge with a sponge inside. It comes in a variety of scents and it’s a fun product. But more importantly, it cleans well and leaves the skin feeling soft as it gently exfoliates.

Figs and leaves soap. Another soap that I really liked this month was Lush’s figs and leaves soap. I need to do a full review on it, but it is a great cleaning soap that helps to reduce blemishes. At least that’s what I noticed when using it. It lathers well and has a load of beneficial ingredients like aloe vera extract and coconut oil.  It’s not my favorite scent, but it’s in no way bad smelling. I like because it works. Figs and Leaves Soap by LUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment