Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fresh Farmacy Cleanser Pros and Cons

I’ve been using Fresh Farmacy cleanser (also known as fresh farmacy face soap) for a little over a week, and here is a review detailing some of the pros and cons I found with it.

Pros

1. Very gentle. Fresh Farmacy claims to b very gentle and it lives up to this. The soap is gentle on the skin and eyes. After putting a little underneath my eyes and not feeling a sting, I knew it wouldn’t bother my skin by causing inflammation, redness and other symptoms of irritation. It also has a host of gentle ingredients such as calamine powder, chamomile oil, and elder flower.

2. Removes excess oil. The oily patches I have on my cheeks seemed to disappear. Fresh farmacy seemed to suck out the excess oil.

3. Reduces acne and blemishes. After just 3 days of using the cleanser I noticed a great improvement in the overall look and feel of my skin. It felt smoother, the blemishes were less noticeable and my skin complexion was more even.

Cons

1. Drying: Unless you have problem with oily skin, you may want to use this in moderation because it can leave your skin feeling dry.

2. It doesn’t smell great: The smell of fresh farmacy is that of calamine powder. This isn’t a bad smell, but it isn’t great either.

3. A little messy. I like that this cleanser lathers; however, because it is so creamy it can get messy. I would keep in a separate dish away from your other soaps and cleansers.

All in all, I liked this fresh farmacy cleanser. It worked to sooth my skin and was very gentle. I give it 4/5.

Lush.com 

3 comments:

  1. Great information! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving such a nice comment ~ I hope you'll stop by again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review. I am a licensed esthetician and love reading reviews!

    ReplyDelete