Friday, February 18, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: Our love should be a 3D movie

 Don't ask me how I came up with the title for this set. In fact, I'm not sure how I come up with the names for majority of them. Perhaps I was thinking about how I haven't seen a movie in a while. Or maybe how I love  hearts. Or perhaps I'm still on a "what I heart" kick. I'm not entirely sure, but here we have a set that features many hearts. This weekend I'm putting my heart into dreaming. I'm going to follow sleeping beauty's lead and take a long nap and when I awake a handsome prince will be looking at me sweetly, ready to offer me a gigantic castle filled with lovely heart shaped accessories.

I hope your weekend is as adventurous as a 3D movie. And if you do end up seeing one, please do share.


Big Love oversized sweatshirt
95 GBP - harveynichols.com
Long sleeve tops »
MAISON MICHEL Hairband
205 EUR - colette.fr
Maison Michel »
Forever21.com - Recipe For Romance - 1000006452
$3.80 - canada.forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment