Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Favorites

I didn’t like June. I didn’t like the way the days sometime flew or dragged undeceive of how it wanted to torment me. I didn’t like the mounds of rain on days planned for picnics and I didn’t like that I collected few favorites. The few I did manage to remember are below. I say June, you may depart now


.

1. Bubble tea: Bubble tea or boba tea is a type of Asian fruit drink, made with either fresh fruit or a powder and contains lychee, jelly or tapioca pearls. I never get pearls in mine but I love this drink. I’ve been drinking it for years, but it was only this month that I noticed just how much I craved it. Late at night, my equally obsessed bubble tea friend and I will drive off to the cute little spot in our area and sip on tea while we watch the stars.










2. Rompers: I know this a trench coat blog, and that’s the biggest clothing item I ever post, but I have to share with you my love for rompers/jumpers. I bought this 80s one at a vintage shop and I’m madly in love with it. I had been looking for a decent romper for ages, since last summer to be exact, with little luck. Though many were cute they lacked something, or their price turned me off. This romper however makes me smile. I feel like Barbie in it. Best part—it was cheap! I also have to add it has pockets. I have a couple rompers, all bought at thrift stores and for me that’s the place to find them.











3. Crest whitening expressions refreshing vanilla mint toothpaste: As a lover of vanilla flavored and scented products I was intrigued about this vanilla flavored toothpaste. My initial guess was it would very vanilla and wondered if that was really a good option for toothpaste. However, it’s a sweet minty mix of vanilla and mint, not too sweet mind you. The vanilla isn’t powerful; it’s hinted, rather than the leading flavor. It combines nicely with the mint ad makes brushing a flavor of fun. My breath feels fresh with a touch of sweetness after brushing. It’s whitening ability isn’t anything I’d write home about, but it does clean well.

No comments:

Post a Comment