Friday, June 3, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: Vintage Vanilla



What a sweet heart of a dress. The blossom print trench was the first item I added to this set, but it's the dress that I am most in love with and the reason for the title "vintage vanilla". Mind you, the flats do have a fair share of my heart.

I'm not sure if I would be bold enough to wear the coat, since I'm not widely crazy about prints. Still the more I look at it the more acceptable it gets. For rainy weekends, such as this weekend, it would do quite well. And the bag can tag along with me anytime of the day or week.

This weekend is yet another weekend consumed by studies, but if I get the chance to splash in some puddles, I'll be sure to do it in a lively trench coat such as the one in this set.

Have a great weekend ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment