Thursday, June 17, 2010

Grey Spotted Mac

Ooo I spot a pretty trench coat. Had I done this post a week earlier there would have been a link for you to purchase it, but I've been sick and alas it is sold out. Sorry to all those who are eyeing this coat thinking "where can I buy it!" For those who are thinking "you wouldn't catch me in a spotty dalmatian coat" I had those same thoughts-- until I saw the asymmetric zipper and noticed that the spots weren't overwhelming. That's when I joined the "where to purchase crowd." This coat has so much charm and is a nice twist to the traditional trench coat.

ULTRA WIDE BLACK 8" SHAPEABLE BRIM PACK ABLE FLOPPY HAT





Accessories

Honey - Red | Mollini Shoes - Womens Shoes

 ULTRA WIDE BLACK 8" SHAPEABLE BRIM PACK ABLE FLOPPY HAT

 Red Croc Equilateral Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment