Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Walking On Sunshine

I love having sunny yellow shoes on. They make me feel like I'm walking on sunshine. Below is a very diverse collection of yellow shoes.


Alexander McQueen 237701WAC7D

Whoa was the first thing that came to mind when I saw these Alexander McQueen shoes. They are differently a head turner.

 Gira Ruffle Platform High Heels YELLOW 

 

  These are another pair of shoes for the eccentric soul. I love how unique they are. I do kind of wish that the ruffle was only on the toe instead of the ankle too. Still, I love the color and unique style.

Tn_29 Ja855

I love the vintage look of these kitten heel shoes. The bow toe and back are too cute.

 

Angel03 Basic Hidden Platform Pump YELLOW

Hurray for simple basic pumps. No over the top glitz or bizarre features just basic simple yellow shoe goodness.


Cage-effect satin sandals

 

I love these shoes! I'm usually not a mustard yellow fan, but on these shoes it looks fabulous.


The Highest Heel Women's Precious 200 Platform Sandal,Yellow Patent,8 M US



This may sound weird, but these shoes remind me of a  friend of mine. And they are just as cute as her.

Patricia - Yellow

 

 

I'm not generally a flip flop person. They're one style that I tend to pass by but these ones made me stop and look. Maybe it's the cheery color or the pretty rose, but I really like these sandals.

NINA RICCI Yellow Lame Pump - Yellow Shoes 

 

"Why are you so beautiful!" was what I said when I saw these shoes. Then I looked at the price and thought "why are you so expensive!!!" I want these shoes, though I might have to sell my soul for them. I can't stop looking at the fantastic heel on them.They are dramatic without seeming pretentious. They remind me of the quiet girl with a daring side.

Follow this blog to see more great fashions ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment