Thursday, April 15, 2010

Almost at a hundred posts

I’ve only had my blog for about 3 months and I’m already nearing a hundred posts. I still have 20 posts to go but I will be celebrating the milestone with a contest.

Yes you read that right, free stuff is in the future. The contest will be for subscribers only however, so if you’re not a subscriber, now would be a good time to do that.

I’m not sure what the prize will be yet, and I still have several posts to think about it. Something from lush would be ideal since I am a lushie; there are several posts on this blog reviewing and recommending products from that company, but there are dozens of options.

I love cash prizes myself, so I’m definitely leaning towards that.
Or you could tell me what you would like.
Thanks to those that have already subscribed, and I hope for your continued support. In the mean time, I should get writing so I can get to the one hundred post mark sooner.

Subscribe now to be eligible for contests
 

No comments:

Post a Comment