Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sonia Trench Coat

Adorable-ness! I saw this trench coat a while ago and have been wanting to post it for quite some time. If I had to choose one spring trench coat, I think this would be it. I love that it looks like a dress and the huge pockets in front. I'm a pocket fan mostly because I don't like carrying bags. These pockets look like they could hold everything in my purse. I also like how it's a traditional trench coat color. I think it makes it ever more cute without being too "try hard." The sad fact though is this style is no longer available, but there are many other popular Sonia trench coat styles out now. I however, will remain true and loyal to this one. 

Mozaic LX 4GB (Pink) Refurbished


 Coach Signature Zorra Pink Logo Sneakers


Accessories

Mozaic LX 4GB (Pink) Refurbished

Senor Cloud Bag

Coach Signature Zorra Pink Logo Sneakers 


Subscribe or follow this blog to get recent updates

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for that sweet comment on my blog! :D I Looooooove that coat!!!!

    ReplyDelete