Saturday, February 27, 2010

In The Trenches Store: Alice in Wonderland Collection

A couple week ago, I added some fun Alice in wonderland items to the In The Trenches Store

Here are some of my favorites

OPI Disney's Alice in Wonderland 2010 Collection Mini Nail Lacquer Pack  O.P.I's Alice in Wonderland collection is a glitter fanatics dream come true. I wouldn't say I'm all about glitter, but I love this collection. Absolutely Alice and Mad as a Hatter make great top coats adding fun sparkles to any base coat. I used Lincoln Park after Dark and it looked stunning, especially in the evening. The reds are, well, red but they look great none the less. If you don't want the set, I also offer the individual colors, but they are selling out quickly.

 

This hand made bracelet features Alice in Wonderland characters including Alice holding the pig-baby, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter in classic style.

Alice with Caterpillar Pendant with Necklace 

This handmade pedant is an excellent way to add some color and fun to your outfit. It measures from the outside edges, 1 ¼ x 1 11/16 or 32mm x 40mm.



Colored Alice in Wonderland Flat Pocket Mirror 

I love this pocket mirror. It features poor Alice being attacked by the queen's cards. The vintage look gives it a collectible appeal.   

Please check out the store to browse more Alice in Wonderland items. They're already selling out quickly, so I apologize in advance if the item is not available.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment