Friday, February 5, 2010

Model Moment

Guess who's a little disappointed she didn't get to go the grand opening of fashion central in her city. I was all gun ho about getting my fill on some delicious fashion candy, but my churning stomach and burning throat wanted my undivided attention and kept me inside away from the fashion fun.
Had I gone, I would have snapped some great shots of random fashionistas. I have an over enthusiastic allure with taking photos of people showcasing their sense of fashion. These are generally random photo shoots of people wearing their outfit of the day--turning the average person into a model for a moment. I wasn't able to hit the streets this week, so I focused my camera on my sister who always has something interesting on.

Here are some pictures of a few outfits she wore this week.

 



   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment