Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting ready for a fashion and beauty wonderland

I’ve been pumped for Tim Burton’s version of Alice in Wonderland since last year. Not so much for the movie, but for the fabulous excuse I have to start a trend. Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite story (I swear those Disney princesses go way too much attention), so when I heard there would be yet another remake I went crazy. Knowing I’d now be able to drag out all my Alice and Mad Hatter gear, without looking like a total goofball with a giant bow in my hair. I have a sneaking suspicion that Hollywood actresses and designers are going to give us a wonderland of fashion ideas that we’ll all be jumping down a rabbit hole to get.

To kick off the movie, I’m doing a series of posts on the many wonderland inspired accessories available for fans like me.

Get ready for some hats worth going mad for, charming Alice bracelet, and heart shaped items fit for any queen.

 In case you can't read it the quote in the pic, it says "Oh, Kitty, how nice it would be if we could get through into Looking Glass House! I'm sure it' got such beautiful things in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment