Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini Lipstick Haul



Audrey Hepburn gave me a new found love of lipstick when she said "a girl just can't read that sort of thing without her lipstick". Whether it's good nes, bad news, or a hot date, lipstick always makes the moment better. When I found I had run out of this much needed beauty item, I took myself to buy a couple new shades of lipstick. One is from Guerlain--a brand whose lipstick I simply adore. The other is from Rimmel. I awalys recommend having a luxury brand of lipstick and a less expensive drugstore brand. Drugstore brands are great for casual outings, trends, and nudes. Highend lipsticks tend to stay on longer so they make great date lipsticks. The video above shows what shades I bought and gies a quick review of each lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment