Thursday, September 15, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: Summertime Blues

Summertime Blues




The autumn breeze in swaying the changing leaves. Autumn is like a second spring, beautiful and full of color. But that does not mean I'm not going to miss summer. The ease of throwing on a flowy dress and not worrying about heaving jackets or boots--*sigh* BUT I can't deny that autumn gets me far more excited fashion and style wise. The ability to layer, the boots, the trench coats--fall is a precious season for fashionistas.

The set above hosts some bold edgy pieces like the Sam Eldman Zoe wedge shoes and the pirate romance "mutany" bracelet. Summer seems to be so synonymous with floral, breezy, lacy, girly, boho items that by the end of the season I'm thinking, where are my studs and dark colored blazers. I personally find it easier to wear edgier clothes in the fall season, especially during the first feel of it when the summer is still hanging on for dear life. While I don't want the sweetness of summer to go, I do want to embrace this new season and get a chance to test out other outfits.

How about you? Are you ready for new fashion season?

No comments:

Post a Comment