Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lush Party Haul

Lush had it's summer bash to debut their new items. Being a lushie, who rarely misses a lush party, it was obvious from the beginning that I'd be attending this in-store party. I bought myself a big haul of lush goodies and got some gifts as well which you can check out in the video. Lush parties are always fun, because the people that work there are fun, friendly and always helpful. Check out the lush girls in their swim wear at the party. There was even a giant pool which they wanted to use for bath bombs, but store policy wouldn't allow it. Oh well, it was still a great time.

I even brought my sister's happy labit along for the festivities, cause I'm special like that.

Watch this video to see what lush is offering












  


No comments:

Post a Comment