Monday, December 5, 2011

Novemeber Faves

November has always been a month that seems to offend me. The entire year can be bliss and November comes along a ruins it all by sweeping in some kind of calamity. I am always happy to seem to go, and this November was no different. It remained true to style, tossing my life in upheaval. However, as much I disliked November, there were a few (quite few) things that I did like.


November's Glymm Box: I shot a video of my unboxing of November's Glymm box, but disappointingly the video did not work and I was unable to edit and load it. But I wish you could have seen the goodies Glymm packed into the box last month. Among favorite items was a gift-card for Browns.com, delicious jellybellies, and full size of RGB nail polish. I have been a member of Glymm since July and each month has been delightful. For only $10 a month, I get a box of good sized samples, and most times a full size item, of luxury cosmetic and beauty items. I highly recommend visiting the site if you love getting samples, or love beauty products.


 RGB Deep #003 nail polish: It goes on smooth. One coat looks dark enough. The color is beautiful. RGB pleased me greatly with this nail color shade. I had been looking for a color just like it for months and luckily I found one in my Glymm box. It's a great winter/fall color. RGB's Deep #003 is a deep dark plum with a wine colored undertone. I wouldn't say it looks black because you can notice the purple, but it is richly toned and sweetly dark.



LUSH Golden Wonder Bath Bomb: This adorable looking bath bomb smells deliciously festive. I have yet to use it, but the scent alone makes it worthy of a fave. It would make a lovely Christmas present. You can check it out in the video below.





No comments:

Post a Comment