Thursday, December 29, 2011

December Faves

December, how can one even describe this month? It aims to be full of cheer, but can also be full of stress. I felt more cheerful than stressed this month and I suppose it is because I wanted to be cheerful. I can’t believe I’ve had this blog for yet another year.


1. My readers: To both my new and old readers, thank you. I am thrilled about going to the new year with you and hope for your continued support. You make blogging worth it. You are always on the top of my fave list.


2. Diary writing: Blogging for so long made me forget how much I love owning and keeping a diary. It is often more convenient, as it can be done anywhere. And with all the cute diaries and notebooks out there they make a very cute accessory. I usually buy mine at the dollar store, but you can also find some very cute diaries on etsy and amazon.

3. Lush Golden Wonders Bath Bomb: Rather than give you a long spiel about how fantastic the lush golden wonders bath bomb is, I’ll let you watch the video below, because words could not describe the magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment