Friday, October 21, 2011

Cream Colored Dream From Navi's Castle

The moment when you find an item your heart has been set on for many a day is happiness. Last year, I began my hunt for vintage cream colored leather gloves. Not an easy find, especially for the budget seeker. But the fashion fairies granted my wish because I found a lovely pair on this incredible vintage etsy shop called Navi’s Castle.

Navi’s Castle offers sweet vintage items from the 30’s to the 80’s. You can find a chic 1960s dress and lovely string of 1950s pearls to match it. Many times vintage items are surprisingly pricy. But Navi’s Castle offers an affordable collection that even a budget seeker like myself can come away with something that won’t hurt your wallet.

The customer service is wonderful. I had excellent and timely communication with the seller, the item was promptly shipped and arrived beautifully packaged. The entire shopping experience was bliss.
If you are a vintage fashion lover, I highly recommend this shop. New items are listed every Monday, and you may find a vintage treasure like I did with my leather gloves.



Check out the video below for more and for this week's Special Edition Enjoy Weekend featuring the gloves


2 comments:

  1. Nice video! Really pretty glovessss. I'm jealous!!! wish I found them first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so classic. the kind of item you can hand down or keep forever, really nice find, thanks!

    ReplyDelete