Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beatle Boots

Fashion and pop culture tend to go hand in hand and the popularity of the Beatle Boots (given rise to by the Beatles) is just another example. These tight fitting, ankle high boots have been worn since the 60's, but are making a big comeback.

 There are many variations of these sleek Beatle Boots. I prefer the low suede ones but that doesn't mean the other styles haven't poked my fancy.

Admittedly, it wasn't love at first sight but after I let my imagination work and began envisioning them with different outfits, I grew to appreciate this boot style. Is this a trend you'll jump on or do think the Beatle Boots should walk back into the 60s?

Beatle ankle boots in pewter-colored python-print.

a tribute...



Beatle Bootie in Suede 

The Beatles



Alexander Wang Anouck Beatle Boot

moss

No comments:

Post a Comment