Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ulzaang head bows


The head bow is one of those items that seems trendy, but in reality it never really goes anywhere. The size, and color may vary throughout fashion years but it's a classic accessory that can be seen on a ulzaangs and fashionistas alike. While, I don't  normally crown my head with big bold bows, I would like to add the following to an outfit or two.

Jennifer Ouellette Studded Bow Headband

This studded bow from Jennifer Ouellette is a pricey beauty at $225.00. In my right mind I would not make such an extravagant purchase for a accessory but if I ever do loose my marbles this pretty headband will find a place on top of my silly head.

 *The Extras The Preppy Bow Headband in Black,

This adorable black and white headband bow is more up my price alley at only $10.95 at amazon. I think I can afford that kind of shopping spree. 

Hello Kitty inspired red poofy hair bow

How cute is this hello kitty inspired bow! I want it! It comes from ammeB on etsy and her shop has some of the cutest hair accessories I've seen in a long while.

Beige bow hair clip

 

 Some of the cutest things are also the most simple, like this large bow beige bow clip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment