Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Get Your Green Shoes On

Underused. That's what I thought when I started hunting for green shoes to feature. I kept my list open not limiting it to any particular genre of shoe. Be it heel or sandal I wanted to showcase it. I learned that while there are a lot of shoes with them there wasn't many with green as it's solo hosting color, at least not as many as I thought. But I did but together this collection below and this green beauties remind me why I love this color as foot wear so much.


Butter Women's Stefania




Through the hunt for green shoes, I found a new favorite shoe brand. Butter, as it's so simply named, is a luxury shoe brand that offers a superb level of Italian craftsmanship, their signature cushioning and shoes in sleek, pretty and often bold colors such as the one above.

Butter Women's Wildberry Ballet Flat

Here's a another green number from Butter. The glossy metallic upper and grainy texture all help to turn heads. 


J.Renee Women's Gailen Slingback Pump

J.Renee was one shoe line that offered a number of cute green sling backs to choose from. I choose these one to feature for their spectacular display of glamor and elegance at a price that we can brag about--under $50 on Amazon

Laura Brandon Women's Tammy Platform Pump



I love these heels! While the some of the shoes above would work with specific outfits these heels would cute with skinny jeans, a flirty vintage skirt, high waisted shorts, or a long, a maxi, or a vintage dress. They are a great way to add a splash of color to your look.

Green diamante flower detail sandals



 
Oh the cuteness, the affordability, the green--these sandals will be spring/summer hit. I want to wear these to my next BBQ invite. 



No comments:

Post a Comment