Friday, November 26, 2010

Enjoy Weekends: Oh my limited budget

To wrap up this week's posts of budget friendly fashion options, I wanted to do a couple sets that show cased outfits for 50 dollars or less. The first set's entire outfit costs $47.97. The second, I'm actually 7 cents over budget depending on where you get the bag. I wanted a different handbag for the second set but I couldn't find one that would keep me closer to the budget, so I'm not in love with the choice but it works for the outfit. I had to play around with skirt choices too for the first set, but I think it turned out well. It's cute and affordable.
This weekend, I'm doing some intense studying and then going to a Wolford fashion show. I'm not sure if they'll allow the audience to take photos, but if they do, I will share them.
I hope this week gave you some ideas about what's out there for less than 50 dollars and that you have terrific weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment