Friday, October 11, 2013

Enjoy Weekends: Breakfast at Audrey's

It's Friday morning and I'm unglamorously sipping hot cinnamon tea in my sweats while I swoon over Audrey Hepburn as Holly Goligtly in Breakfast at Tiffany's for the 678th time (it's probably more than that.) I'd rather be sipping champagne at Audrey's in one of the cocktail scenes. Little black dresses and vintage coats graze across the screen and before the movie ends I'm on polyvore looking for items that I can further swoon over.
Breakfast at Audrey's


The set started with the leather round bag, an item I've always wanted. More designers should make round bags...in my price range. Next I'm captivated by the dress, which is so Audrey that I wouldn't be surprised if she inspired it. Finally, my eyes feasted on the beautiful vintage coat. By the time the set is done, I'm half weeping because everything is so beautiful and miserably out of my budget. Still, it compels me to get back to my movie and appreciate the fine beauty vintage pieces often offer. If Audrey was around, I'd hope she'd invite me over to her place one weekend to gab about fashion and raid her wardrobe. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment