Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cape Shoulder Epaulet Beige Trench Coat

Why isn't this coat in my life?! It was love at first sight. I'm in love with the cape shoulder. I'm in love with the fastening front; I'm in love with the slim fit and the pleat skirt bottom. I'm in love with this trench coat! This coat just came out on Romwe and it's already going fast. They currently don't have my size but if they get in stock. I'm making this coat a part of my collection! You can accessorize a coat like this in anyway you should desire. I'm going to keep it girly and sweet.

Quilted Steffy Duffle

While I'm not a Juicy Couture fan, I do like this bag paired with the featured trench coat.

Steve Madden Women's Beautey Platform Pump


I love and want these heels.

ELLE Jewelry Sterling Silver Circle Black Agate Ring


1 comment:

  1. Great work!
    Check this out! www.followimages.com If you like fashion, blogs and photography, this is a perfect place for you! See & Share your photos with everyone, make your own advertisement and get your own statistics :) I hope you will like it, thanks for your time :)

    ReplyDelete