Friday, August 5, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: One day in Paris

One day in Paris




"One day we're gonna live in Paris
I promise
I'm on it
When I'm bringing in the money
I promise
I'm on it
I'm gonna take you out to club showcase
We're gonna live it up
I promise
Just hold on a little more"

Friendly Fires is singing my tune with their song Paris. I don't have Paris on the brain, but I am keen on learning French and that leads me to thinking about a shopping spree in a French vintage shop, or a stroll down an avenue with foreign signs. Alright so perhaps Paris is on my mind. Or rather France and french designers. A getaway would be nice. I could take a bike ride down a dusty road in a French village, or sip coffee in a bustling cafe in the city center. I'll have to improvise this weekend by listening to french artists like Alizee while eating french fries. This however can be done stylishly, and those Jimmy Choos in the set are c'est magnifique! 

No comments:

Post a Comment