Saturday, January 15, 2011

Enjoy Weekends: And so we say stay


My sincere apologizes for not updating in a while. I was/am very sick. On top of that school is a drag and is dragging me down. I miss the thrill that only a great outfit can give me, even if it's only eye candy. Not quite sure if this week's is a great outfit, but I love the Nicholas Kirkwood ankle boots.
Thanks to all my readers who are putting up with the limited posts and not running off. I'll try to post at least once a week, even if it's just an enjoy weekends or beauty dayz post. You can also look forward to some ulzzang tutorials and kawaii accessories  this year as I have gotten caught up in the ulzzang wave. For those of you who don't know, I'll explain in later post. 

Have a great weekend. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment